Early Grey Rose variety
Early Grey Rose is a unique variety thanks to it’s rare tones. But what makes it really special is it’s hability to give an ancient and romantic look to any arrangement or decoration.
- Premium Roses Imported From Ecuador to Continental U.S. - Non-Hawaii
- 50cm Total Length
- Approx. bloom size: 5 cm / 2 in
- Gift Messaging Available At Checkout
- Vase not Included
- Free Shipping
Size Pack Available:
- Mini Pack 50 Stems
- Large Pack 100 Stems
- Choosing a variety-specific rose is the best way to guarantee a specific color for your event.
- Roses are shipped in 25-stem bunches. Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. 12 roses on the top layer, 13 roses on the bottom layer. Count the stems to ensure you have received your whole order.
- Roses are shipped fresh from the farm. They will have thorns and guard petals. Remove thorns and guard petals before arranging flowers.
- Roses are shipped in bud form; once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
Important Note: All items are shipped via a true FARM DIRECT imported from Ecuador and are subject to a US customs review. This although very rare can delay your shipment by 1 day. Please have your order delivered 3 days prior to your event to allow you enough time to process your roses and to prevent any issues due to a customs entry delay.
Please, Watch the Roses Care & Handling video
✔ Vase Life: The flowers are harvested 3 days before it reaches your door, for this reason, they can last between 8 and 15 days in Vase or Arrangement.
✔ Freshness: The flowers to be harvested and sent directly from the Grower to the final consumer we can guarantee that they will be perfectly fresh and not with the heads folded at your event.