It is normal for your flowers to appear dehydrated and thirsty. Carefully follow our care and handling tips to insure full hydration and a long shelf life for your enjoyment. Please have someone available to receive and process the bulk boxes on the delivery date.
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack the box by taking all the petal bags out
- Open the bag and place a paper towel inside the bag so that it may absorb the condensation
- Leave petals in the bags until they are used
- Place the bags in a cool dry place or in the refrigerator if they will not be used the same day
- Ensure that the petals do not freeze, as they will be damaged
- Do not place petals in direct sunlight